Monday, November 27, 2023

ROGER SEMBRANO 11 GAS PERSEVERANCE

                                                            ITS ALL ABOUT ME!!!

                               LETS.....TALK ABOUT  ME AND THE PEOPLE AROUND ME💗💕

                                    


  Hi my name is Roger V. Sembrano. I am 29 year old, I am student of Saint francis national High School and also I am current working in Capadosa Beauty Products located in Orion,Bataan. yes I am a working student It's hard to balance work and study but because of my hard work to finish and because of the people who believed in me and pushed me to finish my studies, they gave me the motivation to continue my studies.And these the people who continued to motivate me.








These people who motivate me to continued and to pursue my dream to become a Teacher soon..










No comments:

Post a Comment