Monday, November 27, 2023

Romel T. Lagot 11Gas (Perseverance)

Me And The People Around Me





Hi! My name is Romel T. Lagot and I'm a grade 11 student at St. Francis National High School.




In this blog, I will introduce the people around me and the people who made me even more successful in my studies and participating in scouting activities.






Romel T. Lagot born on november 8, born in st. francis 1 limay bataan


and now studying at st.francis national high school and Grade 11 and I will work hard in my studies so that when I finish my studies I will be able to help my parents and also provide for my needs myself .


me and those around me



My Family

my parents are my biggest role model and they have been my support in all my mistakes.



ME AND MY FRIENDS


my friends are the reason for my hard work and they are also the reason why I become a happy and good person to everyone around me.



MY FAMILY IN SCOUTING


my family in scouting, they are the reason why I continue to be a good scout in mind, word and deed, they are also the reason why I reach different places and have new friends, I am also thankful to my adult leaders for encouraging us, even if we are nasty and reprimanded, they don't give up on us, thank you very much.




                        DRUM AND LYRE FAMILY 




                                 MY HOBBIES


My hobbies are running, eating, badminton, listening to music, volleyball.


                             THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment