Tuesday, November 28, 2023

ELAINE L. ABRERA



 

AKO AT MGA TAONG NAKAPALIGID SAKIN

This is me ELAINE  ABRERA! Sometimes they called me Princess, Yhed or Bibeh, I'm 30y/o , I was born on May 5, 1993. I' am pure lesbian half American char🤌 and I  really love music, I am used to play guitar , drums , and ukelele.
Before when I was 9 years old I was joined in competition and I won for a solo singing contest from district 1 up to NCR then I met Ms. ELENA R. RUIZ who has the reason to put me on the spot at the FORT BONIFACIO GLOBAL CONCERT with ANGEL LOCSIN , SOUTH BORDERS , and AIZA SEGUERRA and that is the stepping stone I had. So yah after that I also experienced joining a competition on television and radio which was held at ABSCBN " THE BULILIT POPSTAR" hosted by ARNNEL IGNACIO and AIAI DELAS ALAS and in "RADIOKE DZAR" there are so many opportunities came in my life at that time I was the MAKATI IDOL 2nd runner-up also hosted by Mr. JOHN ARCILLA way back 2007 and I've got sponsored in center for pop voice lesson center with SARAH GERONIMO 🥺 when they saw that I have gots bein a music artist they invited me to join in LITTLE BIG STAR but I was on RADIO as deffending champion but sadly theres a problem with the schedule cause they had the same time to air on TV T'WAS complicated so yah I chose to be there on radio.
But at the same time I study hard in school ofcourse, I have so many achievements like best in FILIPINO DEMO , SCIENCE DEMO , I also joined at ENGLISH  POEM CONTEST that leads me to become SALUTATORIAN in PEMBO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! after that they gave me a chance to study at MAKATI SCIENCE since I was achiever but my mom chose to went on semi private school  at BENIGNO NINOY HIGHSCHOOL and still I continued being solo singer and I won in 29 different kinds of competition I always got champion by that time 👑 so yah I have now 29 TROPHY 🏆 Luckily I have my mother who always gave the best effort on me . There's a saying that , if there's always a good thing in life there are also badthing will happen if we forget bein aware in our surroundings in life. I stopped in studying because of busy times and t'was gone wrong . My mom died and I was so depressed , I learned to drink alcohol , smoke cigarettes. I always used to hang out with friends 🥲 I was on the dark I was so lost I put blame on God why did this happened to me like after my mom died after a year my brother died too. So yah I stopped studying and joining competition. I was 18 that I chose to be like gangster HAHAHAH. PLS DONT DO WHAT I DID JUST FINISH MY JOURNAL FIRST


Family


Secondly it is about the story of my family.
My father was an army for 32 years and he was retired at the age of 52.
My mom is a Muslim and they met each other since my dad was assigned at cotabato. They met from band combo in military base, my dad was a drummer singer while my mom is vocalist. Their love story began at that time.
They got married first until the first child was born which is my eldest sister . We have different Birth place whenever my dad is, my mom always there too ofcourse lol! There is a place in Iloilo, Gensan, Cotabato, Catbalogan Samar , I have 6 siblings as of now they have their own family, own life so yah it's me and my dad alone at home since my mom died .
I have this kind of family which is contented and I dunno if its happy HAHAHA Just kidding , were just like mouse and cat way back when we are  child. But still good good 👌 still praise God for having this family I've got learned thing .

MY FRIENDS
Also i have small circle genuine friends, since i have friends who backstabbed on me, I was traumatized that's why  I chose to have a small group but trust worthy .
Miray my friend since 2010, Bea for about 4 years until now 
And New friends which are JAMES NICO , KENT , JAYLENE , REGINE , JOSEFA and her family eyyy🤌 HAHAHA
 

they taught me to be a role model ,to be an open minded person so yah I used to be hambled for them as an ate . Thanks God also they came in my life . I have a shoulder to cry for , and to be happy also. I'm not that type of bein clingy thing to them but Ive tried my best to be a better person to  them.


SPECIAL SOMEONE 


Lasty is my special someone , as i said i am pure lesbian so yah i have a girl friend whis is so especial for me . 
She always kept in touched with me and she doesnt want me to feel im alone . She inspired me a lot to pursue my study and singing career . 
When she came into my life i felt like im always brand new 😚 No words can express how much i really love her . I can be me and i can be silly too whenever she's with me . The selfless love was so pure and genuine . Thanks Gof for having this girl in my life i have learned so many things i haven't learn yet before . Shes so very supportive like my mom . Thats the standard of girl that i want Strong,fiercer and also a kind person so lucky that i have you my love mwa 😚
CURRENT LIFE

And ofcourse my current life for now as you can see even im at the age of 30 ive got inspired to finish my study at Sf2 national High School Grade 11 With General Academic Strand . Sometimes when i get bored i love to read books , bible and hanging out with my love together with our friends . Sharing some kind of rants and jokes . Contented life and full of happiness . I only prayed that someday i will fulfill my dreams with the person i have now in my life and to find the gospel of God ♥️





MY CURRENT LIFE IS LIKE THINGS THAT CREATE BY GOD 
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful: The Lord God made them all.
Each little flower that opens, Each little bird that sings, He made their glowing colors, He made their tiny wings.
The purple headed mountains, The river running by, The sunset and the morning That brightens up the sky.
The cold wind in the winter, The pleasant summer sun, The ripe fruits in the garden, He made them every one.
He gave us eyes to see them, And lips that we might tell How great is God Almighty, Who has made all things well.

No comments:

Post a Comment