Monday, November 27, 2023

Valerozo Antonette

                  ME AND THE PEOPLE AROUND ME









I am Antonette Valerozo who studies at Saint Francis National Highschool now I am in Seniorhighschool grade 11, 16 years old, when I was in Elementary and Juniorhighschool I often participated in slogans and poster making contests I also participate until now when there is journalism in our school, I also sometimes participate in with honors. And it continues to be improved until now, there is perseverance along with giving effort to twin with a project or performance task to be done




Here is our photo with my family, there are only four of us, I am the oldest and I have one sister. Our everyday life is simple, my parents both have jobs so they can often provide our needs especially when it comes to studying but we also come to the tree that is also lost. But even so we still manage to live happily.







Here are my friends & my love ones who serve as my second family, our relationship is not perfect, we have had our ups and downs, but until now we are whole and happy.


MY LIFE!

Sometimes i see it is a straight line
drawn with a pencil and a ruler,
transecting the circle of the world

or a single piercing
a smoke-ring castual, inquisitive 

but the sun will come out
or the phone will ring
and i will cease the wonder

if it is the one thing
i want to be successful someday
That's the life, sometimes its win
but sometimes will have a struggle's.




No comments:

Post a Comment