Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Jaylene Sebastian

Me and the People Around Me



Hi im Jaylene Sebastian but sometimes they called me Bibay, Bay ,Jay ! Im studying at St. francis 2 national high school and im at grade 11 now i've got the strand of General academic strand . Why i chose these strand ? Simply because i want to be a teacher soon , im 16 years of age turning 17 in january 23 2024 . I lived at 016 Leo st. SF1 national highschool . My hobbies are to study a lot and im busy hang out with my friends i think sometimes , all i want now is to be genuinely happy whatever i like and in a way that i like too that no one can control me 😚


    So now this is my family that i loved most ! My mom is Maylene Anahaw Sebastian an Ofw . She is now 3 years there and i hope she can back here nextyear because i missed her so much . My dad is Jason Daluz Sebastian his work is Construction Worker , and i have 2 brothers their name are John Lloyd Anahaw and Dyland Jhay Sebastian , and i have also siblings in my dad sides that we almost have at home im so happy with them always and im really thankful that i have this kind of family



this is the last pic with mom when she in her in Philippines, i miss him so much🥺🥺



    She is my best friend she is always there with me when i need her. i like to be with her, i like to spend time with her even if i don't know what to talk to her about. she mean so much to me she everything to me, she have brought so much into my life that i can never thank you enough, i had lost trust in friendship, people in general but she made me realize that souls are still alive in this dead world. what she did to me in silence, i will never forgotten. she are the best thing that has never happened to me, she is the nicest person i have ever met and she always know how to make me laugh when i'm feeling down. thank you for being my girl bestfriend for soo long, you have been so nice to me and i really appreciate it, thank you for always supporting me, thank you for putting up with my bad attitude, thank you for making me happy with you, thank you for taking care of me even though we are just friends. i have really enjoyed being friend with you and i'm so grateful for having someone that i can count on. thank you for listening to my jokes when i'm with you, thank you for all the days that you made me feel loved and appreciated i am out of words to tell how grateful i am to have girl bestfriend like you. i love her as a friend and thanks for always being a such great friend i love you so much

Here are my classmates who became my friends this school year, I'm thankful i met them and I'm so happy to when i'm with them

"Me and the Person Around Me"

As time goes by so fast,
People came and People leave in my past,
They make me laugh ,
They.make me cry,
But not all of them last.

People may pass by,
Don't be afraid to say Hi,
Some of them cause you pain,
But in pain there's a lesson will gain.

We cannot leave without other
Nothing to bother,
You and me need each other
That's the reality of life that need to understand by one another.





No comments:

Post a Comment