Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Roa Marquez 11-GAS(PERSEVERANCE)




My name is Roa Marquez.i was born on april 4,2007.i grew up in the peaceful province, which is i always admire the beauty of our province.our province has a lot of beautiful nature's,a lot of beautiful beaches,when i was studying in our province i usually play a badminton and basketball with my classmate and friends,and of course all of that i have a goal in life,the reason why i keep going and that is to become a police someday.

 


I have a wonderful family, and i love them so much. As of now my father doesn't have a work since the day he counter an accident and my mother is a housewife, i also have a two sisters, the middle is currently studying college in Samar and our eldest is the one who have a work and she's the one who's supporting us. Our parents taught how to be a respectful and that is what should i be proud as their daughter.






Having a friends is what should I'll be grateful. when i was in Samar i have a lot of friends and until now we keep communicating with each other, having them is just like a therapy of all my problems, they're always by my side during my dark days when everytime my problem's attack me. And now here i am currently living in Bataan, Having a new environment and meet another friends, i am so thankful and grateful to them because even I'm a new in our school they always accompany me, and i never felt that I'm an introvert everytime where together.









Now, I'm currently living here in Bataan together with my family. continuing to pursue my dream until i achieve my goal, i have so many purpose in my life, most especially to help my parents because i am not here where i am today if weren't because of them. Now I'm just enjoying my life together with my family/relatives and my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment